Getting connected in three easy steps
1) Connect the Bluetooth® by holding down the PLAY/PAUSE (1) for 5 seconds. You should hear 2 separate prompts and the Bluetooth® LED (2) will start to flash in Red and Blue.
2) Switch on the Bluetooth® on your mobile phone or other device and find and connect to “Defunc BT”
3) As you connect you should hear a short prompt and the red light (2) on your Bluetooth® stops flashing. Your mobile or other device will indicate that you are connected. For trouble shooting please see www.de-func.com/troubleshooting
Using the Defunc bluetooth®
Press (1) for 3-4 seconds until you hear one prompt to turn on the Bluetooth®. (If you also need to connect the Bluetooth® please follow the steps on the previous page)
Press (1) to answer or hang up a call or to Play and Pause the music
Press (3) One time to increase the volume.
Hold down (3) to Forward to the next track
Press (4) One time to lower the volume
Hold down (4) to Rewind to the previous track
Press (1) for 3-4 seconds until you hear one prompt to turn off the Bluetooth®. For optimal user experience fix the Bluetooth® device on your chest and speak into the mic (5) on the Bluetooth® device. Note that the Bluetooth® connection can be interfered if there are other wireless devices nearby.
Synchronisation of Defunc DUO
In case of synchronisation failure between the two speakers, please do the following:
1) Switch Bluetooth off on your mobile or other device.
2) Switch both speakers off by pressing the button for at least 5 seconds, then switch the speakers on again by pressing the same button.
3) When both speakers are active, press the button on both speakers quickly. The button and the Bluetooth button will now start blinking on both speakers.
4) After max 45 seconds, the speakers will be synchronised again. All buttons will stop blinking on one of the speakers and the Bluetooth symbol will be blinking on the other one.
5) The speakers are now ready to be used. Switch Bluetooth on and pair the speakers with your phone or other device.
Next time you switch the speakers on, they will auto connect after 7-8 seconds. Therefore, only press the button if you get problems synchronising the speakers again.
Do you still need help? Contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you.