TRUE GAMING SUPPORT VIDEO
TRUE GAMING FAQ
1. Make sure the earbuds are fully charged. Do this by charging the earbuds in the charging case until all 4 blue lights on the charging case are lit.
2. Open the charging case. The earbuds will automatically power on and pair with each other.
3. When the blue light on both earbuds are blinking, the earbuds are ready to pair with your device.
4. Turn on the Bluetooth function on your device. Select Defunc TRUE GAMING in the Bluetooth list to pair the earbuds with the device. Take out the earbuds.
• The earbud lights turn off when the earbuds are paired.• The earbuds will automatically pair with a previously connected device when taken out of the charging case again.
Turn the earbuds on by doing any of these two:
1. Put the earbuds in your ears. Press the touch control area on both earbuds for about 3 seconds until you hear the starting sound.
2. Open the charging case cap and put the earbuds in the charging case. Then close the lid. Next, open the charging case cap again and the earbuds will power on automatically.
There are two ways to turn the earbuds off and one way they auto-power off:
1. Put the earbuds back in the charging case and close the cap.
2. Press either earbud for 5 seconds until you hear the off sound.
3. Auto-power off will be activated after 5-6 minutes without a connected device.
When you power them on for the first time they will auto-pair. You will hear "earbuds paired" when this is done. This takes about one to two seconds after turning them on.
1. Take the earbuds out of the charging case or press the touch control area on both earbuds for about 3 seconds until you hear the starting sound. Either course of action turns the earbuds on.
2. Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
3. In the list of available devices, choose Defunc TRUE GAMING and accept to pair.
The touch control is your remote control with which you for instance play music and answer calls without having to take your device out of your pocket or bag. The touch control is located on the earbuds.
Gaming mode: Triple-click on the right earbud to activate gaming mode and triple-click on the right earbud again to deactivate gaming mode. Gaming mode activates low latency, the 360° surround sound and the flashing LED lights on the bottom of the earbud stems.
Power on: Open the cap of the charging case and take the earbuds out for auto-power on. Or touch the left and right earbuds for 3 seconds to power on.
Power off: Put the earbuds back in the charging case or touch either the right or left earbuds for 5 seconds. Auto-power off will be activated after 5 minutes in paired mode without connected device.
Play/pause: While listening to music, double-click the touch area of any earbud to play and pause the music.
Next track: While listening to music, press the right earbud for 2 seconds to get to next song.
Previous track: While listening to music, press the left earbud for 2 seconds to play previous song.
Volume increase: Click once on the right earbud. Wait 1 second between each touch if you want to increase the volume.
Volume decrease: Click once on the left earbud. Wait 1 second between each touch if you want to decrease the volume.
Answer/end phone call: Double-click either the left or right earbud to answer or end the phone call.
Reject call: Press either the left or right earbuds for 2 seconds to reject the call.
Voice assistant: Triple-click on the left earbud to activate the voice assistant on your phone and triple-click on the left earbud again to end it.
Put the earbuds in the charging case and close the cap. Make sure that the charging case has battery life.
Plug the USB-C charging cable with the USB-C port on the charging case and plug the other end of the cable into a power source. Charging case and earbuds can be charged simultaneously.
Charging case battery status: A flashing blue light means that the earbuds are being charged. Each light on the charging case equals 25% battery life of the charging case. When each 25% is reached, the corresponding light becomes stable, and the next starts flashing. When charged to 100%, all lights are lit.
Earbuds battery status: How much battery life there is in the earbuds can be seen on devices like a smartphone. Check the top bar of your phone for a battery icon that appears when you connect your earbuds with it.
Two earbuds charging: The first and fourth charging case lights flash for about 5 seconds.
Only left earbud charging: The first charging case light flashes for about 5 seconds.
Only right earbud charging: The fourth charging case light flashes for about 5 seconds.
1. Make sure the earbud has battery life. If not, place the earbud in the charging case to charge it.
2. Create a new Bluetooth connection between the earbuds and the earbuds and your device by placing the earbuds in the charging case and close the cap. Then, open the cap and pick out the earbuds again.
1. Turn off the Bluetooth function on close-by devices to avoid accidental pairing.
2. Take out the earbuds from the charging case. Turn off the earbuds by pressing each earbud for 5 seconds.
3. Turn on the earbuds by pressing each earbud for 3 seconds.
4. Hold the earbuds close to each other.
5. Pairing is successful when you hear "earbuds paired".
No they can’t. One device at a time only.
Yes you can.
Go to the Bluetooth settings on your device and look for a text or graphic that reads "disconnect pairing" or similar. Tap on that text/graphic to unpair.
• Make sure the earbuds are turned on.
• Make sure Bluetooth is turned on on your device.• Make sure that the earbuds aren’t connected to another device.
• Make sure the earbuds have battery life.
From the Bluetooth SIG website: "Interference is one of the biggest challenges for any wireless technology in providing reliable data communication. Since wireless technologies like Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi, and 802.15.4 devices share a transmission medium, it’s possible for a data packet that is being transmitted to be corrupted or lost if it collides with another packet being transmitted at the exact same time and on the same frequency channel."
This means that your earbuds can without apparent reason disconnect from your device. If this happens, and if your earbuds and device doesn't reconnect automatically, establish a new Bluetooth connection between the earbuds and your device by placing the earbuds in the charging case and close the cap. Then, open the cap and pick out the earbuds again.
Please remember that when the 10 meter Bluetooth range is measured, it's measured between two points without any objects in the way blocking the signal. This means that even though you have your device in your back pocket, the connection might not be 100 percent. If you experience a bad connection, please make sure that as little objects as possible are in the way between your earbuds and your device, for example clothes and accessories in your bag.
You have 14 days right under Swedish distance selling law to return your item. You must contact customer service at email@example.com before returning your item. You have the right to examine the goods you have purchased, but to cancel the purchase your item must be in so-called essentially unchanged condition. Due to hygienic reasons your item cannot be used or tested. It is unfortunately not possible to return in-ear earbuds once the sealed package has been opened due to personal hygiene reasons.
If you receive your goods and discover that it does not match the one you ordered, if it is damaged, or have other defects, please contact customer service within 14 days after you received your item. Have your order confirmation on hand to facilitate customer service. Customer service will send you a claim form in where you specify what your claim is about. You will get the address where to return the item and as soon as we receive the item and approve the condition, we will send you a new product or refund your money. You will have to pay for the return shipment cost.
Want to know even more? Download your TRUE GAMING manual here.