What personal information do we collect from customers visiting our site?
We may collect email adresses from when the user browses or uses particular site features like signs up for our newsletter, and/or responds to a customer experience survey or support correspondence for the following purposes:
- To improve the customer experience by creating a more personalised shopping environment that provides the type of products and offerings in which the customer is most interested in.
- To continually improve our site to better serve the user.
- To promote contests, surveys, or other marketing purposes with periodic emails.
- To allow us to quickly process customer transactions and to provide the most effective means of responding to customer support needs.
- To carry out general statistics information on site visitors and understand how our customers use the services and products offered by our site.
How do we protect customer information?
We are committed to protecting customer privacy and as such, we do not sell, trade, or loan personal information collected to other parties. By using our site, the user consents to the collection and use of the information provided to “Defunc” and its affiliates. Furthermore, customers browsing and interacting on any other website, including websites which have a link to our site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Opt-out options for customers
The customer always has the right to opt-out/unsubscribe from receiving our emails. This can be done by choosing the unsubscribe link in these emails, or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org of this request, and we will promptly remove the user from all correspondences.
Third party disclosure
At our discretion we may share customer information with third parties to perform services on the customer(s) behalf, and that the user obtains consent for such sharing where legally required.
In accordance with Swedish Law per the Electronic Communications Act, enacted on 25 July 2003, all site visitors to a website with cookies should be informed about the website containing cookies, what these cookies are used for, and how cookies can be avoided.