Download the Defunc HOME app, available on the App Store or on Google Play, and enjoy your speaker set up is via a Wi-Fi network, making it possible for you to place your speakers in different rooms and control your audio with the Defunc HOME app. The Defunc HOME app lets you adjust volume, set EQ, use placement EQ, group/ungroup your speakers, set stereo/mono in an easy way, and more.
Once you have installed the app, follow these steps and start enjoying your favourite music.
- Open the Defunc HOME app.
- The first thing the app does is to search for speakers that’s already been set up. As this is the first time you’re setting up, no speaker will be found. Therefore, tap “Add speaker” to start. Bluetooth is used by the app to find your speaker, so make sure your device’s Bluetooth is switched on.
- Allow the app to access your device’s location, then tap “Next.”
- Make sure the speaker is plugged in, then tap ”Next.”
- Make sure that the left LED indicator on the front of the speaker is flashing with a yellow colour. Verify that it’s flashing by tapping on ”Indicator is flashing.” If the indicator isn’t flashing, tap ”Indicator is not flashing” and follow the instructions on screen.
- The app lists all the available speakers as ”Defunc HOME SMALL XXXX” and ”Defunc HOME LARGE XXXX”. Tap on the speaker that you want to set up, then tap ”Next.” Please note: The first speaker in the list is always pre-selected.
- In this next step, you will connect your speaker to your Wi-Fi network. The app has automatically chosen the Wi-Fi your device is connected to and has also auto-filled the password. Simply tap ”Next” or change Wi-Fi network and password first.
- Your speaker is now connecting to your Wi-Fi network. The app will confirm a successful connection via voice and on screen. Tap ”Next” to continue.
- The app is now looking for an app update. When done, the app will go to the next screen.
- It’s now time to name your speaker. The speaker has a pre- entered product default name in the app. You can keep this name, change it to another preset name or create your own name. Tap the arrow in the top right corner on the screen when you’re done
- Enjoy your favorite playlist
Defunc TRUE AUDIO
Download the ”DEFUNC TWS” app where you find your apps, either on App Store or Google Play. Add your device and choose equalizer settings by using our presets or creating your own personalized setting. If you use your Defunc TRUE AUDIO without the ”DEFUNC TWS” app, you will listen with the default audio settings to fit all music genres, whereas using the app will make your earbuds truly personalized to fit your individual preferences.
Once you have installed the app, follow these steps to enjoy your personalized audio experience
- Open the ”DEFUNC TWS” app and tap ”Add Device” or the + sign in the top right corner.
- If the device does not show automatically, tap ”AUTO SCAN” and add the Defunc TRUE AUDIO there.
- Make sure your ”Defunc TRUE AUDIO” is turned on and you should be able to see the TRUE AUDIO product.
- Tap Done in the top right corner. Now you can start using the app and it’s functions such as Equlazation, Custom keys, Countdown, Find, ETC.